1. Do you feel your husband generally makes good decisions? Why or Why Not? Yes, I believe he makes good decisions most of the time, being the man that he is now. We both pray over things before we make any big decisions.
2. Do you often see or sense things instinctively that your husband doesn't? How does he react to this? Does he see or sense things that you don't? How do you react to this? I do sense things and he takes my advice and my intuitions very seriously. I appreciate that my thoughts matter and not only do they matter, they are usually a critical part of any decision that ends up being made.
3. Does your husband ask your advice before making major decisions or choices with significant ramifications? Why or Why not? Always. He sees us as a team and any decisions he would make would affect both of us. I would say I make more decisions and tell him about it later than he does. I need to work on that.
4. When you give your husband advice, does he weigh it carefully before making and major decisions or choices? How does that make you feel? How can your prayers help him to make wise choices? He always considers my advice carefully. I think he knows I have a good sense about things and can see possibilities that he may not. It makes me feel great that he sees me as an important role. I hope by praying, it will help Mr B to open his eyes to things I am unable to convince him of. Mostly having to do with dealing with The Other.
5. Read Proverbs 1:7 Does your husband seek God before making decisions? Does he wait for God's leading before acting? Explain. I believe in some areas (like applying for a promoted position) Mr B does seek out God's will. When it comes to other things that he considers insignificant, he goes forward with what he thinks is best.
6. Proverbs 1:5 Write this as a prayer over your husband inserting his name. Let Mr B also hear and gain in learning and also acquire a discerning skill
7. Is there any area in which you think your husband consistently makes poor choices? Pray specifically for this. - Yes, I think with the baby he needs to be more cautious. I don't know what The Other is capable of, but I fear her angry spirit. I don't think there is anything she wouldn't do to get what she wants, but Mr B doesn't take the proper steps to protect himself.
8. Proverbs 11:14 Are there godly people with whom your husband could seek counsel regarding certain decisions? Who are they? If not pray for this in your husband's life. Other than myself or our pastor, I am not sure there is. He is very private and doesn't like to share his feelings or ask others for advice.
9. Write a prayer for your husband regarding godly counselors to impart understanding and direction to your husband. Lord, I pray that You will bring into Mr B's life people whom he can trust, can confide in, and can seek counsel. I pray that You direct his steps and give him the understanding that we are not supposed to do life by ourselves, but surround ourselves with Godly people who can help to balance out the work of our enemy.