My favorite Jenn just sent me this great award! The rules are you must list five addictions then pass it to five people. Here goes!
1. Dancing with my kids...they are so much fun. Here is a clip when I was VERY pregnant with Marcus, but could still rock out with my stomach out! :)
2. Banana Popsicles...not any banana popsicles, but these cheap, twin pops that Wal-Mart sells, 18 in a bag for $1.66...that's less than $0.05 per single pop. Mmm...they are so sugary. At the end of July, right before Marcus was born, I bought three bags and ate them all in four days...its a sickness!
3. Getting pregnant...I am working on slowing this one down!
4. Following blogs of women in the midst of great tragedy like Jenn, Stacy, Taylor, Angie, Rachel & Jen. Something about these women standing trough such a treacherous storm and sharing their true grief has helped me tremendously. Most don't know me, but I wish I could give each one a hug and let them know what their lives and their babies lives have meant to me. All six of these sweet women have lost someone very close to them...five out of six lost babies after giving birth...something I can't even imagine, but they let me in for a glimpse. What wonderful spirits they have.
5. Kisses...from Mr B, from my babies; that weird side kiss I give my brother. I just love the intimacy it takes to kiss someone. Even a kiss on the forehead is precious. When Belle really wants her Papa's attention, she will hold his face with both hands, pucker up and lay a fat one on him! It's the cutest thing.
Now the five I am sending this award off to.