yellow

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Child Abuse Allegations...Interview

So its been set. The SRS lady called this morning and will be coming out to interview us on Saturday. I have decided that it will be best for Belle and Raef to stay with my mom during this time. I just don't want to break down in tears in front of them. God willing, that won't happen.

I do have hope that things will turn out well. I dreamt last night that I was in my parents backyard. I had one of the kids with me and the other two were in the house (which was the same house I grew up in, just a bigger version) asleep on the top floor.

I look up in the sky and I see a large tornado forming. It hasn't hit the ground, but I know I need to get in the house and get the kids. I run into the basement (walkout) and start going through a serious of dark, cramped tunnels (almost like air ducts) trying to get to the top floor. Before I know it, someone tells me that the tornado is gone.

I feel like God is telling me that He is taking care of me and my children through this crisis. We will be ok.

I read this today:

Always be ready to make your defense to anyone who demands from you an accounting for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and reverence. Keep your conscience clear, so that, when you are maligned, those who abuse you for your good conduct in Christ may be put to shame. ~ 1 Peter 15-16

So that is what I am focusing on. I am striving to be gentle and kindhearted when I speak with SRS about my accuser. I pray that God speaks through me and grants me peace. I feel so anxious...Saturday seems like an eternity away, but by the grace of God, I will prevail.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Praying for you through this ordeal. Truly awful. I pray the social workers see this for what it truly is (jealous woman).

God Bless

Ang said...

Thanks for stopping by on my blog also.. Yes blogging is such an outlet to express your thoughts, prayers, concerns, happy and sad times. As I read this post my heart just ached for you. I can't imagine going thru something like this and I am sure it's very hard on you and your family. I will pray for you today!!