yellow

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I've Been Tagged

Thanks Jill for tagging me!

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.

1. What are you wearing right now? Pink pajama pants and a Nike tshirt...is it sad that I have had this on all day?

2. What's the last thing I read/ are currently reading? I am reading Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer.

3. Do you nap a lot? I did before I had kids...I could sleep 14 hours straight. Now, I shower when they sleep.

4. Who was the last person you hugged? Raef. He's still sick and needs all the hugs he can get.

5. What's your current obsession/addiction? Craigs List

6. What is your favorite moment of the day? Putting the kids down for a nap. One of hour of me time!

7. What websites do you always visit when you go online? Craigs List, my blog, all the blogs I follow, online banking.

8. What was the last item you bought? prescriptions.

9. What is your most challenging goal? losing weight

10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? On the coast in Mexico - Riviera Maya

11. Favorite Vacation spot? Riviera Maya, Mexico

12. Say something to the person who tagged you: Jill, you are such a sweetie! Thanks for tagging me. Sorry it took to do this post.

13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: cheese...love it

14. What is your favorite item of clothing? My husbands pajama pants...but when I am skinny, its a tight little dress...hugs all the right places.

15. Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is over flowing with a zillion others?! patten leather stilettos...don't wear them as much as I used to.

16. Name one thing you can not live with out: air conditioning

17. If you could have any other job besides your current job, what would it be? a pro-life non profit

18. What's your favorite drink from Sonic? Cherry limeade...am I boring or what?

19. Name the last naughty thing you caught your kid(s) doing. Just a few minutes ago, I caught Raef unwrapping sticks of butter and throwing them in the trash! Ugh, do you know how much butter costs? And how yummy it is?

I am tagging:

Jen

Tricia

Ang

Nutty Mom

No comments: