yellow

Friday, November 21, 2008

My Twinn

Have you seen My Twinn? It is the coolest gift for a little girl...actually, I want one! They make dolls to look like the little girl who will be receiving it. They even have matching clothes! Take a look.


I am going to get one for Belle for her birthday in January. She will be turning three! I think she will really love it. Best part is, well the best two parts are, I found it on HSN.com for like $40 cheaper with lots of accessories and I get 4% back from Upromise. Ok, there's three...I also got a coupon from Retail Me Not for HSN!!! WooHoo!


If you are going to shop online this year, you may think about signing up with Upromise. Its free and they collect money from the retailers you shop with for a savings account towards college for your child...what, you don't know any children? Well I will share mine with you! Shop to your heart's content through this link and the retailers will contribute for my children. Again its free! Gotta love capitalism!




No comments: