- Thinks Jam is better than Jelly, but doesn't really know the difference?
- Knows every word to Monsters' Inc?
- Hasn't done laundry in four days? Ugh...
- Puts her three month old on the floor without a blanket underneath?
- Has four bags of sugar and three bags of flour in storage "just in case"?
- Knows how The Notebook ends, but cries every time anyway?
- Give my kids Kool-Aid all day long?
I find that I do things for no reason, when I know better, and/or unnecessarily very often. I feel like there are moms all around me who are perfect, or close to (thanks MckMama & Michelle Duggar!) and I just can't compete. Where do they find all of their energy? How do they keep from making Hamburger Helper every night? I am exhausted just thinking about not using the microwave. A few months ago, I heard of a young couple who had been pulled over by the police with their four week old in the back seat, not in a carrier, and had a pacifier taped in it's mouth. How horrible right? I can't tell you all the names I called those two in my head. However, the other day, I did think to myself, "I wonder if I could attach a rubber band to Marcus' pacifier to help keep it in...". I wisely chose not to do this, but I am appalled it even crossed my mind. How come life is so complicated and everyone seems to be going trough it with such ease? Am I the only one confused? Lord, help me. :)