yellow

Monday, September 14, 2009

Where Have You Been?

Where in the world have you been...ok, so its been a while. Well, let me tell you what I've been up to.

I started a new business! Yeah! It's called Humble Like This Child (from Matthew 18:4 -Whoever becomes humble like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.)

I make dolls, tutu's and dresses. Kind of my creative outlet. Its been incredibly time consuming but is a great reward. You can see it here. I hope you check it out.

Also, I wanted to let you know that I am hosting a raffle for Mrs R, one of my favorite blogging mommies. She is going through so much, that I ask you to please say a prayer for her. If you want more info on the raffle (where the prize is a custom doll) you can go here.

Also, if you see something you like, here's a 10% off coupon, just for you...just enter "MyBlog" in your cart. :)

I have also been working on my spiritual journey. Remember when I asked "How do you give the hard days to God?" Well, I think I figured it out. It's not about giving Him the pain so that I no longer have pain. It's about KNOWING that He has a plan for my pain. "...but he said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness."

So that's what I've been up to? How bout you?

4 comments:

Mom on a Coulee said...

Glad to know you are doing well. Love your dolls and tutus, you are so talented. Think of you and pray for you often.
God Bless.

Carlito86 said...

Wow..its been ages! Glad to know you are doing great!

xxx

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

wow it has been awhile.... glad to know you are alright .....

love the dolls, we had a insidaddent with babay be blessed, i ordered dolls took for ever and when the girls were waitiing for easter and it ment a whole lot they canceled my order saying they were too overwelmed ..... leaving us heart broken .. and the girls with out there dolls after paying and waitting for ever !

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

SO GLAD YOU FOUND ME ON FB..... soory I MISSED YOU ... SO GLAD TO SEE THIS POSSITIVE GODLY DIRECTION YOUR LIFE IS GOING ... YOU CAN DO ANY THING YOU PUT YOUR MIND TOO, PRAY ABOUT IT AND IT WILL HAPPEN I HAVE GOOD FAITH IN YOUR DECISIONS THAT YOU ARE MAKINMG ARE GOOD AND TRUE... GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU , i too have been away for awhile and back now !!!!!! was wondering how you were doing ...


i love the direction you r going prasie him girl ...