yellow

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm Getting A Sister!!!

Well, my younger brother has just proposed to the sweetest girl in California. You can read all about it here.

He put an entire plan together including a plane ride, photographers a ferry and a wooden ring he widdled himself. Where did he get this sentimental side you ask? I have no idea! My dad's idea of a Christmas gift for my mom was letting her buy herself whatever she wanted.

Thinking back on my little brother, I remember his chubby cheeks (not so chubby anymore), our sibling fights and my best friend (until I entered high school of course!) Then he moved away and now I miss him greatly, but hey, I got an awesome new sister out of it, so I guess that makes up for it...oh yeah, and he's incredibly happy...what else could a big sister ask for.

Congratulations Nick and Dani! I can't wait to see your babies! :)

No comments: