This months challenge is crockpot. I LOVE this recipe and so does my husband and even my kids ask for THIRDS!!! If you don't like salty, I would cut the ranch dressing mix in half.
- 1 beef roast, any kind (2-3.5 lbs)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package brown gravy mix, dry
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package ranch dressing mix, dry
- 1/2 cup water
- Place beef roast in crock pot.
- Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast.
- Pour the water around the roast.
- Cook on low for 7-9 hours.
If you want, you can even throw in cut up potatoes and carrots during the last two hours. The juices make an amazing gravy over mashed potatoes. I know the recipe sounds a little strange, but it is SOOOO good.