yellow

Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm Alive!

Thank you all who emailed me concerned. Yes, I am alive. We have been so busy over here. We are looking into swapping houses, so that is keeping us on our toes.

I can't remember if I said anything, but I was interviewing for a job. The interview went really well, but I never heard back from them and that's ok with me. I told God to take it away from me if I wasn't supposed to have it.

The kids met the other this weekend. I had them call her "Miss Other" and they were very sweet. It was a hard moment for me, but I was proud of them. We have also been asked to watch the baby for 5 days. I am not sure how I feel about it, so I am praying. Hopefully I will gladly take it on, but the anxiety is there.

March madness has begun and the craziness ensues. We (and by "we" I mean Mr B) is consumed by all things KU. If you don't watch basketball, they won the entire tournament last year, so there are high hopes this year. Can't wait til April.

My dad lost his job last week. A job he loves. He's crushed. They replaced him with two people...does that make sense to anyone else? He's sad...if you could say a little prayer, it would be truly appreciated.

I have been neglecting my blog...dare I say, giving my attention to another? That darn Craig is always pulling me away. I find myself checking the politics section on my Blackberry. Kind of a mental release being able to talk to adults and argue discuss relevant news. I find it quite liberating. I went out on Saturday night with Mr B and some friends and I found myself sober (as usual) and talking Fair Tax with our drunk friend Dan. I convinced him to go to a rally with me. I'm sure he'll remember when I call him up and make him stick to his promise. :)

So that's all...now to get caught up on everyone else.

4 comments:

Ang said...

OH I am so glad you are okay..was beginning to get worried:) See I do care!!! mom's always do :)

Ang said...

Anytime you want to put up an update that you are alive again..will be much appreciated :)

Rachel Tenpenny Crawford said...

how are you? Let me know. -Rachel

mnmtatgirl said...

Did you take a job? Hope all is well!